Turtlecreek Township, OH
Salary: $23.00 - $28.00
For a complete job description and job application, click here
Open until filled
Turtlecreek Township is now accepting applications for a Full Time Mechanic.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Pay range of $23.00 - $28.00 per hour with full benefit package paid by employer.
Perks and Benefits working for the township include:
- Paid Time of which includes
- Holidays – 11.5 days annually
- Personal – 3 days annually after 1st year
- Vacation – 2 weeks after 1st year
- Benefits – Health Insurance Premiums employer paid 100%
- Co-Insurance and Deductible reimbursed to employee up to an allotted amount
- Retirement – 14% of earnings employer contribution into the Ohio Public
- Hours are 7:00 – 3:30 Monday – Friday.
Application and resume must be completed and required documentation must be received at the time it is returned to be considered a valid application. Applications are online at our website www.turtlecreektownship.org.
All applications submitted must include a copy of your driver’s license.
Please find the job posting and application material on our website for complete details and eligibility. When completing your application, please complete all sections in full. Resume should be attached as supplemental information only and not in place of work history pages.
Applications should be submitted to Turtlecreek Township, 670 N. St. Rt. 123, Lebanon, Ohio 45036.