Thursday, October 17, noon – 4 p.m.
The City of Oregon Municipal Complex
5330 Seaman Rd.,
Oregon, OH 43616
Registration is open https://bit.ly/2lWAccYThe workshop is free, but registration is required.
The last day to register is October 15. Space is limited.
Who Should Attend
• Stormwater managers in villages, cities, counties, and other
stormwater permit holders
• Municipal maintenance staff
• Health department employees
• Emergency responders
• Professional engineers
• Ohio EPA illicit discharge detection and elimination
• Emergency spill response
• Home sewage treatment
• IDDE tools and mapping
• Video inspection
• Smoke testing, dye testing
• Source tracking
• Safety concerns
Documentation for continuing education will be provided. It is the responsibility of the attendee to submit documentation to the various state and private certification programs for credit.
• Please dress for field work and the weather.
• A light snack will be provided, but lunch is not included. Participants are welcome to bring a bag lunch.
• For members of the TMACOG Stormwater Coalition, this program replaces the regular October meeting.