NAFA Tri-State Chapter Meeting

Description :


This will be a very engaging meeting with a game-show style way of learning and networking

Tri-State Chapter Meeting

 

December 12, 2018

10am - 1pm

Cincinnati, Ohio

Lunch Sponsorship opportunity is $250 (contact Lori)

As in years past, we will be collecting new toys of all kinds for children up to age 14 to donate to the Marine Foundation Toys for Tots.  The Toys for Tots Program has been delivering a message of hope to less fortunate youngsters since 1947. They have distributed an amazing 548 million toys to 251 million children to date!  Over 97% of donations go directly to their mission of providing toys, books, and other gifts to less fortunate children. The remaining 3% of support is spent on fundraising expenses — not one donated dollar goes to salaries or any other manpower costs. 

New toys for all ages are welcome – and there is no need to wrap them.  Once collected, they all go to a warehouse where they are divided by age and other categories before being distributed.  Please do not include any food, toy/fake weapons, or gift cards.  Good ideas for teens/tweens gifts include sporting equipment, books, backpacks, cosmetics, purses, watch/wallet gift sets, bath gift sets, board games, radio control cars/trucks, hand-held electronics, skateboards/helmets, curling irons, hair straighteners, and hair dryers. 


Event Date & Time:

12/12/2018  10:00 AM - 12/12/2018  1:00 PM




Venue :

Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati (MSD)
225 West Galbraith Road
Cincinnati , OH , 45215



Contact Person :

Lori Olson
Email : lolson@pulseprotects.com
Phone : (317) 941-3317
Company : Kinetech, LLC Fleet Sales





FacebookLinkedIn 

You have been logged out...

You have been logged out of the system due to inactivity. Please login again.

Loading...